You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. respecting your rights and the law on the protection of personal data are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained. All store employees have been properly trained in the handling of personal data.
2. The administrator of personal data: Basketmania company limited liability partnership, ul. Channel Intel 1, 83-200 Starogard Gdanski, VAT 592-224-53-04.
3. In our shop we collect such personal information:
● Name and surname - when making the order, you need to provide your name, to be able to send you the order and the opportunity to contact you
● Delivery address - will be required to send the goods ordered.
● Phone number - you get an SMS message sent about merchandise. Sometimes we call the approve the order, or unforeseen events, such as: the goods are not at the same time offers a positive solution.
● E-mail - sending an order confirmation, and we will contact you. If you are already subscribed to our newsletter to send commercial information once or twice a month.
● Address - derived from the general principles of Internet connections, such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to gather broad demographic information (eg the region from which the connection between them.).
4. The data entry is required in the following cases: ● Where an order in our store without logging in, after execution of the contract remains the only document that confirms the transaction.
● Registration of customers - is voluntary. We store this data in the database to help you in the future to order in our online store. ● For information about interesting events and commercial offers, you can subscribe to a newsletter. Connection is voluntary, and you can always drop it. 5. Each customer in our store have the opportunity to choose whether and how they want to use our services and share information about themselves. If for any reason you do not want to leave your personal data, you have the right to remove or leave our shop. 6. Data is stored. Also, we do not have your credit card information or access to your bank account.
7. According to the provisions of the law on protection of personal data, 29 August 1997. Journal of Laws No. 133, position 883, as amended, you have the right to amend, modify, update and request removal of personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs in the online store, or send an e-mail address: email@example.com
8. Transaction data eg., Credit card type, credit card number, expiration date, CVV number (the three digit code for your credit card) are entered into a secure encrypted site.